Psalm 82: 3-4

"Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless; maintain the rights of the poor and oppressed. Rescue the weak and needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked"

Join me as I travel the path God has put before me. To be with my heart in Guatemala. Being His hands and feet.

Finally home

>> Friday, May 21, 2010

I made it to guatemala safely. Didn't have any travel problems it went very smoothly.
It feels so good to be back here and see mi familia. And I've only seen 4 outta MANY. Today we move up to Magdalena and to our host families. I can't wait to get up there and see all the families and Carlos and Thelma - the painters - who I call tío and tía (uncle and aunt). My Spanish is better than I thot ot would be after 9 months of not living in it.
There's not much to update on seeing as how I've only been here for one day! But these first two weeks I will be working at the Media - photography site not art. It's ok they are my two favorite so I'm happy as long as i get to work at one :) after these two weeks I don't know where I'll be. Also the organization has grown since last year. God is definitly good. Here is the specific guatemala website check it out it's pretty awesome!!! Www.siguatemala.com

Thanks for your continued support and prayers.


- Psalms 82:3-4

0 comments: